WORKSHOP AND CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by you
- Cancellations made up to and including 8 weeks of the workshop or class are eligible for a full refund less a £50 admin fee.
- Cancellations made within 8 weeks of the workshop or class are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop or class are not eligible for a refund unless we can fill your spot. In the event of your spot being filled you will be eligible to a full refund less the £50 admin fee.
- If you are unable attend a class due to illness, personal or professional reasons, you will not be entitled to a refund, or to be transferred automatically to another course. However, we will consider each case individually.
- The Little Flower School reserve the right, at our discretion, to offer terms more generous than those outlined above, if we feel that this is fair and reasonable. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellations by The Little Flower School
- If The Little Flower School need to cancel for any reason, we will offer an alternative workshop date or a full refund. We cannot be held responsible or offer refunds for any other consequential costs – such as travel costs or accommodation and strongly recommend you have insurance in place to cover this.
- We cannot be held liable for situations beyond our control, including (but not limited to) acts of war, acts of God, threats or acts of terrorism, civil unrest or unforeseen personal circumstances. We also cannot offer refunds for illness, flight delays or any other circumstances. Please ensure you have adequate insurance in place to cover for this.
- These terms & conditions and cancellation policy may be updated from time to time.